Franklin/Fulton County Parent Education Program
The Franklin/Fulton Parent Education Program is a four hour class offered through the Fulton County Family Partnership, Inc. The program is mandated by local rule of the Court of Common Pleas of the 39th District of Pennsylvania, Franklin and Fulton Counties.
Please feel free to contact 717-485-6767 or ParentEd@fcfpinc.org with registration questions. Legal questions should be directed to the Franklin County Court Administrator at 717-261-3848.
Fee and Registration
The fee for the program is $50 per participant.
IN ORDER TO BE ADMITTED INTO THE CLASS, THE FORM AND FEE MUST BE RECEIVED AT LEAST A WEEK BEFORE THE SELECTED PROGRAM DATE, AND YOU MUST BRING PHOTO ID WITH YOU.
In order to have your fee waived, you must choose the by mail option when registering online AND provide one of the following:
- Proof of Medical Assistance-You must be the person receiving the assistance.
- Proof of Social Security Disability
- “PRAECIPE TO PROCEED IN FORMA PAUPERIS” - Contact the Franklin County Courthouse or your attorney for instructions on obtaining
- Certificates will be presented to participants at the end of the program. Certificates will not be granted to those who miss more than 15 minutes.
- Parents may attend the program separately or together.
- Separate attendance is recommended when PFA’s are in effect
- Child care is not provided
- Children may not attend the program